June 24, 2016
PAC is seeking a financial administrator for an immediate start. The Financial Administrator will input and monitor every day financial activities for small business based out of the US and Australia.
- Tertiary qualifications in finance, accounting, or business
- Desire to expand financial experience
- Minimum 1-3 years broad professional experience in either finance or business administration
- Proficient user of finance software, specifically Quickbooks or the ability to quickly learn
- An understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Very detail oriented and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical Capacity; comfortable with Quickbooks and Excel
- Able to multi-task and adjust to constantly changing priorities
- Ethical conduct
- Must enjoy working in small business environment with diverse requirements and internationally based staff.
- Maintain accounting records in conformance with generally accepted government accounting principles.
- Administer payroll and invoicing.
- Generate financial reports.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Administrative assistance to Business Manager as required.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
All inquiries and resumes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General: Employees must adhere to and support company policies, procedures and standards. Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC) is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by State or Federal law. PAC is dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect.