April 14, 2017
Pacific Aerospace Consulting is a globally dispersed team providing Defence and commercial customers with superior engineering and consulting services across the aerospace industry. Build your career with an innovative and expanding team. PAC has just opened a new office in North Sydney and is seeking a strong administrator who enjoys a small business atmosphere.
The Office Administrator will be responsible to support the business across administration, human resources, work health and safety, and office management. The Office Administrator will directly report to the Business Manager located in the US and President/CEO in Sydney. The role will be varied and require someone with initiative and excellent communication skills.
See below for required competence and skills.
- Tertiary qualifications to the level of Diploma or equivalent thereof.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in human resources or administration.
- Has performed professional work involving independence.
- Prior Defence environment experience is desirable.
- Very detail oriented.
- Must present a positive and professional image for the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and document management systems.
- Highly organized and efficiency-minded with excellent time management skills.
- Able to multi-task and adjust to constantly changing priorities.
- Must enjoy working in small business/office environment with diverse requirements and internationally based staff.
- Human Resource assistance; on-boarding, recruiting, work health and safety handbook/procedures currency.
- Office and administration; general office management, travel assistance, reception, and ad hoc administrative support to the executive team.