April 24, 2019
Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC) has an exciting opportunity to join a highly performing team supporting the RAAF’s Super Hornet and Growler mission within the United States.
Bringing your own style of customer support excellence to the position, you will work closely with Australian and international specialists in the field of Fast Jet Aircraft Structural Integrity Engineering, upgrade management and sustainment programs.
If you’re seeking a change, looking for an adventure or think this might be something you’re interested take a look at the advertisement, or feel free to reach out with any questions.
Answering to the Aerospace Systems Technical Lead, the successful applicant will have excellent written and oral interpersonal communication skills, proven record of self-management and initiative. This individual will have F/A-18 and or EA-18G Air Vehicle Structures experience. Having received Post Graduate qualification in an associated Aerospace Engineering field (major in structures preferred), you will also possess the following:
- Experience in management and/or implementation of Aircraft Structural Integrity programs
- Knowledge of the ADF Airworthiness Certification Processes
- Familiarity with System Safety programs and risk/hazard management
- Familiarity with Engineering Change Proposals and Technical Directives
- Familiarity with Aircraft Configuration Management
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in Drafting and Reviewing Technical Documentation
The successful application will hold, or be eligible to hold, a current Australian (NV1) security clearance (or US Secret). Applicants should also be able to support some flexibility in work hours in order to support afternoon/evening communication with Australia based stakeholders. It is expected the position will require up to 10% domestic travel.
PAC is currently seeking resumes from exceptional candidates to fill this role. Should this sound like the sort of adventure you are seeking as part of an innovative team dedicated to delivering capability outcomes to our clients, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.