June 19, 2019
Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC) is currently seeking Expressions of Interest for a C4I Systems Team Lead, to join a multidisciplinary team of Project Management, Engineering, Logistics and Tactical Datalink SMEs supporting PAC in the delivery of niche services to the ADF.
This role requires a dynamic thinker with honed leadership skills, and involves:
- development and execution of contracts within the C4I competence,
- input to the engineering and certification aspects of systems for each contract,
- responsibility for the management of all Australian-based PAC C4I Systems team members, and
- continual identification of new business opportunities with current and possible future customers.
PAC is currently accepting resumes for candidates available to work in Canberra.
A minimum Australian Defence Force security clearance NV2 is mandatory.
- 10 years’ broad professional experience in C4I related systems.
- 5 years specialised expertise in Network-centric warfare systems
- Held prominent leadership positions or sustained major responsibility in the execution of Defence projects
- Experience with management of technical personnel.
- Experience drafting proposals and/or commercial responses to Requests for Information Desirable
- Technical/Engineering Manager Experience
Expand your career with an innovative and growing team. Apply now!