May 13, 2020
We are seeking a self-starter with demonstrated history of innovation, strong business acumen and ethical conduct. The PAC Senior Program Analyst – Aerospace will be located in Patuxent River, MD and support tasking for the PMA-265 F/A-18 program office. Spanning Program Management and Engineering support, the role involves collaboration with internationally-based staff across different physical locations and multiple time zones and supports client tasks and objectives as well as corporate needs.
- Program Management Support. Provide customers with exceptional project and program related support across the full spectrum of their portfolio.
- Systems Engineering. Support to the systems engineering aspects of our client’s portfolio of projects. This will include, but not be limited to requirements determination and management, SOR development, risk and issue management, gate review analysis and preparation and associated documentation preparation and review.
- Configuration Management. Identification of configuration management requirements of new systems and facilitation of the ECP process (inclusive of contracting activity).
- Communications and negotiation. Provide suggestions for, and assist with maintenance of, communication plans for existing and new projects. Create, implement, and maintain communication plans that engage all stakeholders and improves project accomplishments.
- Quality Assurance. Ensure compliance with PAC Quality Management System (QMS) which conforms to the requirements of ISO9001:2015, and contribute to PAC Quality Objectives. In consultation with leadership, prepare and/or conduct performance and quality audits on relevant PAC contracts as required.
- Business development. Assist with the acquisition of new contracts in PAC’s core capabilities and assist with developing new business opportunities into cohesive proposals and/or plans.
- Travel. Local and interstate travel in support of this position. May be required to travel internationally. Travel is expected up to 10% of the time.
- This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering (Aeronautical, Electrical or similar). Post graduate qualification in Program Management, Business, Acquisition or related field is desirable.
- At least 10 years’ broad experience in Aviation with at least 7-years specialized expertise in Aerospace Program Engineering and/or Sustainment, specifically, the Defense Acquisition process (familiarity with NAVAIR processes valued)
- Super Hornet and / or Growler Air Vehicle or Systems knowledge
- A generalist knowledge of Security Cooperation, including concepts related to Foreign Military Sales case development, and Cooperative Development Memorandums of Understanding
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Self-starter who identifies and pursues opportunities, and works well as part of a team or independently.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 desirable.
PAC offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Simple IRA with matching
- Employee Benefits and support program
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities for training, education and advancement
- Four weeks of annual leave, six days sick leave and 10 paid holidays.
Due to the nature of this role we are only able to consider applicants for this position who are US citizens. Holding, or eligibility to obtain, and maintaining a secret security clearance is a condition of employment in this role.
PAC is an equal opportunity employer. PAC is a Veteran Owned company that recognizes the value Veterans bring to our clients and culture, and welcomes Veteran applications for this role.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.