June 4, 2020
Would you like to expand your career within a small business and innovative team? We are currently seeking expressions of interest from Tactical Communications and Training & Simulation professionals who welcome working autonomously.
About the Roles
We are building our pool of talented individuals for Tactical Communications and Training & Simulation roles, which will be located in our Newcastle (Williamtown), Brisbane (Amberley) and Canberra offices and will support our remote teams across Australia.
The stand-alone roles are varied and involve working with Australia and US-based staff. They will require individuals who take ownership, display initiative, like to collaborate, and demonstrate a strong business acumen and ethical conduct.
- You are a Network Engineer or Systems Engineer; and/or
- You are a Simulator Technician or Engineer; and/or
- You are a Systems Administration and/or IT Specialist; and/or
- You are an Operator or Technician of Tactical Data Link and Communication Systems; and/or
- You are a Technical Writer.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 is highly desirable.
About the Benefits
PAC provides you with the opportunity to work in a close-knit, innovative team environment and empowers you to make an impact whilst delivering capability for the Australian Defence Force. We offer growth and development opportunities and a work-life balance that enables our team to thrive. PAC will provide you with a flexible and supportive working environment and access to our Novated Lease program.
PAC is an equal opportunity employer and a proud signatory of the Veterans Employment Commitment in support of Australian Prime Minister’s Veterans Employment Program initiative. PAC recognizes the value Veterans bring to our clients and culture, and welcomes Veteran applications for this role.
Due to the nature of this role we are only able to consider applicants who are Australian citizens for this position. You will be required to hold/obtain and maintain the necessary security clearances as a condition of engagement.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply for this expression of interest to fast-track your application when the positions become available.
Unsolicited applications from agencies will not be considered.The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold Australian Security Clearance?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.