June 19, 2020
The PAC ILS Specialist will be located in our Newcastle or Canberra office and will support the team in our Sydney office as well as remote teams across Australia. You will be considered a specialist in supporting TIE systems and shall provide technical services and advice to various customers, business partners and stakeholders.
Your stand-alone role is varied and involves working with US-based staff. It will require someone who takes ownership, displays initiative, likes to collaborate, and demonstrates a strong business acumen and ethical conduct.
- You have Military Integrated Logistics Information System (MILIS) training and experience as a Supply Customer Account (SCA) holder.
- You have at least 5 years’ broad professional experience in ADF logistics and at least 3 years’ specialised expertise in Project Support and Transition Management.
- You have performed professional work involving independence in approach and demanding a considerable degree of judgment.
- You have experience with ILS documentation, acceptance into operational service, inventory and warehouse management, Supply Customer Accounts, cataloguing and codification, and life cycle analysis.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 is highly desirable.
- Transition Planning – Identification of resources to support transition. Coordination of logistics, supply and production for the equipment and systems in preparation for the transition to the running system.
- Implementation – Responsible for identifying and documenting key logistical issues for the project transition from Acquisition to In-service Management. Development of service level policy for demand and stock control.
- Logistics Support Services – Analysis of key support services and their resources, and their capacity to support transition. Transfer of support responsibilities. Integrated Logistics Support Instruction (ILSI)
- Acceptance into Operational Service – Support to ILS certification and accreditation. Identify supportability requirements for ICSI components. Provide visibility of inventory and production schedules to meet customer operational requirements and timeline.
- Logistics Consultation – Ongoing advice to the customer on the ADF logistics process and potential issues leading up to certification.
- Customer Liaison – Effective communications between PAC and the customer in ensuring a successful outcome.
- Risk Assessment – Continual judgement on the progress of services to the customer, reportable to the Project Sustainment Manager, based on project and equipment schedules.
About the Benefits
PAC provides you with the opportunity to work in a close-knit, innovative team environment and empowers you to make an impact whilst delivering capability for the Australian Defence Force. We offer growth and development opportunities and a work-life balance that enables our team to thrive. PAC will provide you with a flexible and supportive working environment and access to our Novated Lease program.
Integrity is one of PAC’s core values and as such, we are committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion. PAC is proud to be a signatory of the Veterans Employment Commitment and is an equal opportunity workplace. Employment decisions are made solely based on the best person for the job and without regard to candidate status, background and/or any characteristics protected by laws and regulations.
Due to the nature of this role we are only able to consider applicants who are Australian citizens for this position. You may be required to obtain a security clearance as a condition of engagement.
Unsolicited applications from agencies will not be considered.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.