June 23, 2020
About the Role
We are seeking an autonomous individual, who is well-qualified and well-presented with a displayed history of initiative, strong acquisition, engineering and program management experience and ethical conduct. The position will be located Lexington Park, MD supporting tasking from PMA-265 Australia Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Integrated Product Team (IPT).
This position will provide support to the government in support of the Royal Australian Air Force F/A-18F & E/A-18G aircraft fleet. The specific duties include:
- Developing budget plans and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for several major portions of a program.
- Establishing and defining program plan requirements; and directing or performing in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
- Coordinating interdepartmental development of program plans.
- Interface with vendors, customers and stakeholders, and performing extensive investigations and report as required.
- Monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met; arranging modifications as required.
- Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Case management, including Letter of Acceptance (LOA) and LOA Amendment development. Coordinating, tracking, reporting, and making appropriate analysis and recommendations to PMA265 with regard to case execution, meeting milestones, and general progress reporting.
- Providing direct assistance to the PMA-265 RAAF F/A-18 IPT Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager’s in resource planning/allocation and contracting action monitoring/reporting to support various aircraft modifications, as well as tracking and reporting on assigned aircraft sustainment and acquisition efforts.
- Program-related efforts including correspondence drafting, engineering change proposal review, drafting of Statement of Work and development of various briefs for the customer.
- Candidate will also be required to perform other administrative duties (meeting minutes, tracking action items, meeting coordination) as assigned.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week.
MS or MA degree in a Business, Management or Relevant Technical Discipline is required.
A BS or BA degree or PMI certification and an additional three (3) years of experience can be substituted for an MS or MA degree. An additional five (5) years’ experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
Preferred Experience and Skills
At least 10 years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline and a minimum of six (6) years out of 10 years of recent work experience related to engineering and program management is required. Knowledge of FMS and Defense Security Assistance Programs, familiarity with SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD forms related to PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work Requests, Requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List, and DD254 is required. Demonstrated experience in the program/project status, earned value management and schedules.
- Medical, Dental, Optical
- Life Insurance
- Simple IRA with matching
- Employee benefits and support program
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities for training, education and advancement
- Four weeks Annual Leave, six days Sick Leave and 10 paid holidays per annum.
Integrity is one of PAC’s core values and as such, we are committed to a culture of inclusivity. PAC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where employment decisions are made on the basis of merit and without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Due to the nature of this role we are only able to consider applicants for this position who are US citizens. Holding and maintaining a current a secret security clearance is a condition of employment in this role.
Unsolicited applications from employment agencies will not be considered.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.