June 23, 2020
About the Role
We are seeking an autonomous individual with displayed history of initiative, strong business acumen and ethical conduct. The PAC Training Device Upgrade Specialist will be located at NAWS China Lake, California, with up to 20% travel (primarily domestic, with potential for some international) and will support the upgrade, development, integration and test of the F/A-18F and EA-18G Tactical Operational Flight trainers.
The stand-alone role involves collaboration with US and Australian based staff and customers across different physical locations and multiple time zones, and supports client tasks and objectives as well as corporate needs.
The incumbent is responsible to support the upgrade, development, integration and test of the F/A-18F and EA-18G Tactical Operational Flight trainers. Specific responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing subject matter expertise on aircraft systems;
- Providing subject matter expertise on aircraft system operation;
- Providing customer input to requirements and functionality;
- Supporting and planning of system test events and results analysis;
- Generating system test plans, reports and related artefacts;
- Supporting management of system deficiency reporting and tracking.
- Travel – Local and interstate travel in support of this position. May be required to travel internationally. Travel is expected up to 20% of the time.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week.
An MS or MA degree in a Business, Management or Relevant Technical Discipline is required; and a Simulator Evaluation Course is highly desirable.
A BS or BA degree or PMI certification and an additional three (3) years of experience can be substituted for an MS or MA degree. An additional five (5) years’ experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
Experience and Qualifications
At least 10 years’ broad experience with military aviation. At least 5 years’ experience with EA-18G and F/A-18F aircraft and associated training systems, and Test and Evaluation. Knowledge and understanding of NAVAIR Instruction 3960.4C PROJECT TEST PLAN POLICY FOR TESTING AIR VEHICLES, AIR VEHICLE WEAPONS, AND AIR VEHICLE INSTALLED SYSTEMS.
- Medical, Dental, Optical
- Life Insurance
- Simple IRA with matching
- Employee benefits and support program
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities for training, education and advancement
- Four weeks Annual Leave, six days Sick Leave and 10 paid holidays per annum.
Integrity is one of PAC’s core values and as such, we are committed to a culture of inclusivity. PAC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where employment decisions are made on the basis of merit and without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Due to the nature of this role we are only able to consider applicants for this position who are US citizens. Holding and maintaining a current a secret security clearance is a condition of employment in this role.
Unsolicited applications from employment agencies will not be considered.
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com.