July 23, 2020
We are building our pool of talented individuals for Systems Engineering roles, which will be located in our Canberra office and will support our remote teams across Australia. The roles will require you to be a dynamic thinker and effective communicator, and the ability to demonstrate knowledge within a Defence regulatory framework.
The stand-alone roles are varied and involve working with Australia and US-based staff. They will require individuals who take ownership, display initiative, like to collaborate, communicate effectively, and demonstrate a strong business acumen and ethical conduct.
- You hold an Engineering degree suitable to achieve membership of the Engineers Australia.
- You have at least 5 years’ broad professional engineering experience in the design and implementation of complex Defence systems
- You are qualified to – and would be excited to – implement a company-wide Engineering Management System.
- You are an effective communicator, able to explain complex ideas to various audiences and stakeholders.
- You have demonstrated experience with authoring/reviewing technical documentation.
- You have previously held and used a level of technical regulatory authority (Design Engineering) in an ADF technical regulatory environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- You hold and are able to maintain a minimum NV1 security clearance.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 is highly desirable.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will demonstrate technical command of TADIL/ICT systems design, development and certification.
- You will demonstrate working knowledge of the TRAMM-L environment with the ability to achieve Technical Regulatory Authority.
- You will demonstrate working knowledge of a company-wide Engineering Management System.
- You will demonstrate working knowledge of configuration management activities and control.
- You will assist in life cycle documentation activities.
- You will assist in speciality systems engineering and project management activities, where required.
- You will provide engineering support for projects and bids.
- You will provide in-depth knowledge of ECP developmental process in a Defence environment.
- You will continually identify new business opportunities with existing and potential customers.
About the Benefits
PAC provides you with the opportunity to work in a close-knit, innovative team environment and empowers you to make an impact whilst delivering capability for the Australian Defence Force. We offer growth and development opportunities and a work-life balance that enables our team to thrive. PAC will provide you with a flexible and supportive working environment and access to our Novated Lease program.
Integrity is one of PAC’s core values and as such, we are committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion. PAC is proud to be a signatory of the Veterans Employment Commitment and is an equal opportunity workplace. Employment decisions are made solely based on the best person for the job and without regard to candidate status, background and/or any characteristics protected by laws and regulations.
Due to the nature of this role we are only able to consider applicants for this position who are Australian citizens. You will be required to hold, or be eligible to hold, and maintain a security clearance as a condition of engagement.
Unsolicited applications from agencies will not be considered.
To submit an expression of interest, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.