October 19, 2020
The Senior Program Analyst – EW Systems will provide direct support to PMA-265 and is primarily responsible for the execution of specific contracts within their core competence. The specific duties are outlined below. The Senior Program Analyst – EW Systems is expected to provide the in-depth planning of tasks and schedules to meet customer demands, weighed against the priorities for resource allocations set by the Technical Lead – Aerospace Systems, Director of Operations (US) and the President/CEO.
Support to Existing Contracts
- Provide direct assistance to the PMA-265 RAAF IPT F/A-18 Program Manager and Deputy Program Managers with respect to PMA-272 and other aircraft Electronic Warfare products and systems. This will include resource planning/allocation, contracting action monitoring/reporting to support various aircraft modifications as well as tracking and reporting on assigned aircraft sustainment and acquisition efforts.
- Participate in technical reviews reviewing procurement specifications and data packages; reviewing Test and Evaluation (T&E) suitability/supportability documentation; reviewing and providing administrative and technical recommendations on Engineering Changes, Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and Technical Directive kit incorporation; and participating in technical working groups to resolve engineering issues.
- Coordinate, support, and attend program management reviews, technical coordination meetings, conferences, briefings and other significant program activities and events occurring in CONUS or OCONUS, as required, to perform analysis in support of the PMA265 Australia IPT.
- Participate in the planning and the analysis of flight test programs in support of unique systems for Australia F/A-18 aircraft. Support the Air Worthiness process for obtaining flight clearance recommendations for the Australia F/A-18 aircraft and aircraft systems.
- Monitor the progress of Software Configuration Set (SCS) development and certification efforts, and maintaining a requirements tracking matrix. Participate in the analysis and development of Australia unique, joint, and common System Operational Requirements (SORs), Impact Assessments (IAs), and System Anomaly Reports (SARs).
- Develop budget plans and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for several major portions of a program.
- Establish and define program plan requirements, and direct or perform in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
- Coordinate interdepartmental development of program plans. Interface with vendors and customers and perform extensive investigations as required.
- Monitor and report performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met; arrange modifications as required.
- Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Case management, including Letter of Acceptance (LOA) and LOA Amendment development. Coordinate, track, report, and make appropriate analysis and recommendations to PMA265 with regard to case execution, meeting milestones, and general progress reporting.
- Program related efforts including correspondence drafting, engineering change proposal review, drafting of Statement of Work and development of various briefs for the customer.
- Candidate will also perform other administrative duties (e.g meeting minutes, tracking action items, meeting coordination) as assigned.
- When it doesn’t interfere with client responsibilities, the candidate may have the opportunity to support PAC corporate taskings such as Business Development, specialist consultation, and quality assurance.
- Subject to current travel restrictions lifting, up to 20% national or international travel will be required as part of this role. Typical travel sites include but are not limited to Australia, St. Louis, MO, China Lake, CA, San Diego, CA, Point Mugu, CA, Corona CA, Fallon NV, Lynn MA, Lakehurst, NJ, Philadelphia, PA, Jacksonville, FL, Oak Harbor, WA and KeyWest, FL
COMPETENCE AND SKILLS
Education/Experience: MS or MA degree in a Business, Management or Relevant Technical Discipline is required.
Allowable Substitution: A BS or BA degree or PMI certification and an additional three (3) years of experience can be substituted for an MS or MA degree. An additional five (5) years’ experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
Experience: At least ten (10) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline and a minimum of six (6) years out of 10 years of recent work experience related to engineering and program management is required. Knowledge of FMS and Defense Security Assistance Programs, familiarity with SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD forms related to PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work Requests, Requisitions, and Contract Data Requirements List is required. Demonstrated experience in the program/project status, earned value management and schedules.
- Excellent written, briefing and verbal communications
- Aerospace / aviation mission systems and technologies, specifically F/A-18 EW systems
- Configuration Management
- Risk and Safety Analysis and Management
- Requirements development and capture
- Personnel management
- Funds management
- DoD procurement
- FMS case management
- LOA development
- Data processing
- Knowledge of NAVAIR security / technical transfer and foreign disclosure policies is desired. Applicant must be an established flexible self-starter. Experience with the Microsoft Office productivity suite specifically Power Point, Excel and Word is desired.
- Ability to hold and maintain a US DoD secret clearance is a requirement for continued employment in this role;
- Experience with capability development and systems acquisition;
- Ability to communicate sensitively and effectively including requirement for proper negotiation and consultation with relevant stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently, exercise initiative and set and meet strict deadlines;
- Ability to work as a valuable member of a team;
- Available to travel locally, nationally and internationally as required in support of PAC and client related business;
- Hold a current drivers licence;
- Hold, or ability to get, a passport.
- Medical, Dental, Optical
- Life Insurance
- Simple IRA with matching
- Employee benefits and support program
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities for training, education and advancement
- Four weeks Annual Leave, six days Sick Leave and 10 paid holidays per annum.
Integrity is one of PAC’s core values and as such, we are committed to a culture of inclusivity. PAC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where employment decisions are made on the basis of merit and without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com. Unsolicited applications from agencies will not be considered.