October 22, 2020
We are seeking an autonomous individual with displayed history of initiative, strong business acumen and ethical conduct. The PAC Business Support Officer will be located in San Diego as well as remote teams across the US. The role will be varied and require someone with excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic work environment whilst supporting a variety of requests such as document and proposal writing, reporting and facilities management.
The role is dynamic and involves working with AUS-based staff. It will require someone who takes ownership, displays initiative, likes to collaborate, and demonstrates a warm professional personality and ethical conduct.
About the Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for management of vendors, utilities, supplies and inventory, including supplier applications and evaluations when required
- You will support and/or lead renovations and/or new office activities, including relevant research, office design and liaison between all stakeholders. This may include facilities outside San Diego and may require travel.
- You will support and coordinate proposal development to meet tight deadlines, content quality, RFP/RFI compliance and stakeholder engagement.
- You will assist with contract administration, including effective liaison with vendors and negotiating Terms & Conditions with relevant suppliers including insurance queries and renewals
- You will Develop and implement processes/procedures to improve efficiency and accuracy, and reach Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- You will assist with monthly reporting requirements and maintaining corporate handbooks/policies
- You will coordinate meetings and events in an assisting or leading role
- You will have some data entry, document writing and document formatting
- You may be required to support recruiting activities including position description development, advertising coordination and referee checks for potential employees
- You will support all employee onboarding and separation activities, as requested by the Leadership team
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or similar.
- You have at least 8 years’ professional experience in Administration in a professional environment
- You enjoy working in small business environment with diverse requirements
- You are highly-organized and efficiency-minded with excellent time management skills
- You have demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office products and Document Management Systems
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- You have experience in one or both of the following:
- Familiarity with ISO9001:2015
- Prior Defence experience.
- Medical, Dental, Optical
- Life Insurance
- Simple IRA with matching
- Employee benefits and support program
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities for training, education and advancement
- Four weeks Annual Leave, six days Sick Leave and 10 paid holidays per annum.
Integrity is one of PAC’s core values and as such, we are committed to a culture of inclusivity. PAC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where employment decisions are made on the basis of merit and without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Due to the nature of this role we are only able to consider applicants for this position who are US citizens.
Unsolicited applications from agencies will not be considered. To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.