October 26, 2020
The PAC Mission Planning Administrators will be located in Amberley and Nowra and will support remote teams across Australia. They will primarily be responsible for the execution of specific Mission Planning Systems contracts within their core competence, and are expected to provide the in-depth planning of tasks and schedules to meet customer demands.
The Mission Planning Administrator roles are varied, involve working with US-based staff, and will have the support of an established delivery team, but will still require advanced autonomy and decision-making skills. The successful applicants will take ownership, display initiative, possess a desire to solve problems, work collaboratively, and demonstrate a strong business acumen and ethical conduct.
- You are an experienced system administrator with training in relevant technology and systems.
- You are an experienced Datalink practitioner with training in Joint Range Extension and Link16.
- You are eligible for, or have attained, an industry professional body certification in Information Security.
- You have at least 5 years’ broad professional aviation experience
- You have at least 2 years’ expertise in Mission Planning Systems (highly desirable).
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in administration of Windows-based simple networks (highly desirable).
- You are a familiar with working with COMSEC material, and classified systems (highly desirable).
- You have IT networking skills, Information System problem management and resolution experience, System Security skills, and Data Management skills (highly desirable).
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- You hold a minimum of a NV1 security clearance (essential). NV2 is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 is highly desirable.
About the Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the fulfilment of Mission Planning & Link 16 Systems technical requirements. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing input to the administration;
- Providing Helpdesk support at various locations in Australia;
- Assisting with relocation and installation of equipment; and
- Provision of training on systems.
- You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of positive and effective relationships with all stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for assisting in the development, management and appropriate auditing of services of those contracts currently engaged.
- You may be required to manage a small team of contractors and/or staff engaged by Pacific Aerospace Consulting to fulfil contractual requirements.
- You will undertake local, national and international travel to attend meetings and other forums as required, fulfilling contractual obligations with various customers. You may be required to undertake shift work on an ad-hoc basis.
About the Benefits
PAC provides you with the opportunity to work in a close-knit, innovative team environment and empowers you to make an impact whilst delivering capability for the Australian Defence Force. We offer growth and development opportunities and a work-life balance that enables our team to thrive. PAC will provide you with a flexible and supportive working environment, paid Parental Leave, and access to our Novated Lease program.
Integrity is one of PAC’s core values and as such, we are committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion. PAC is proud to be a signatory of the Veterans Employment Commitment and is an equal opportunity workplace. Employment decisions are made solely based on the best person for the job and without regard to candidate status, background and/or any characteristics protected by laws and regulations.
Due to the nature of this role we are only able to consider applicants for this position who are Australian citizens. You will be required to hold, or be eligible to hold, and maintain a security clearance as a condition of engagement.
Unsolicited applications from agencies will not be considered. To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.