November 5, 2020
Would you like to expand your career within a small business and innovative team? We are currently seeking a Lead Network Operations Specialist with a growth mindset, who welcomes working autonomously and is enthusiastic about creating meaningful change.
About the Role
The Lead Network Operations Specialist will be located in our client’s Canberra office and will support the team in our Williamtown office as well as remote teams across Australia. The incumbent will be considered a specialist in TIE systems and shall lead the ICSI team to provide technical services and advice to various customers, business partners and colleagues.
The Lead Network Operations Specialist role is varied, involves working with US-based staff, and will have the support of an established delivery team, but will still require autonomy and a decision-making ability of the highest order. It will require someone who takes ownership, displays initiative, likes to collaborate, and demonstrates a strong business acumen and ethical conduct.
- You have at least 5 years’ broad professional experience in Information & Communications Technology.
- You have at least 3 years’ specialised expertise in Tactical Information Exchange.
- You have at least 2 years’ broad professional experience in leadership.
- You are experienced with Configuration Management and Data Management.
- You have experience with Link-11, Link-16, Network Operations (including Tactical Networks) and/or Communications Systems Architecture (preferred).
- You are a proficient user of Windows OS and Microsoft Office (preferred).
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- You hold a minimum of a NV2 security clearance, a current Driver’s Licence and a current Australian Passport (essential).
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 is highly desirable.
About the Responsibilities
- You will be in a team leadership position, responsible for personnel management, task allocation, and continuous improvement.
- You will provide technical support in the form or configuration management, help desk support, document development, design, installation and integration, fault investigation and rectification, and operational manning.
- You will be responsible for test and evaluation / system security, including product evaluation, system safety analysis, security analysis, and technical accreditation.
- You will provide value-add to development and maintenance of operation procedures such as training packages, security documentation; communication and negotiation; business development; and quality assurance.
About the Benefits
PAC provides you with the opportunity to work in a close-knit, innovative team environment and empowers you to make an impact whilst delivering capability for the Australian Defence Force. We offer growth and development opportunities and a work-life balance that enables our team to thrive. PAC will provide you with a flexible and supportive working environment, paid Parental Leave, and access to our Novated Lease program.
Integrity is one of PAC’s core values and as such, we are committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion. PAC is proud to be a signatory of the Veterans Employment Commitment and is an equal opportunity workplace. Employment decisions are made solely based on the best person for the job and without regard to candidate status, background and/or any characteristics protected by laws and regulations.
Due to the nature of this role we are only able to consider applicants for this position who are Australian citizens. You will be required to hold, or be eligible to hold, and maintain a security clearance as a condition of engagement.
Unsolicited applications from agencies will not be considered. To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.