December 14, 2020
Who we are
We’re Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC). We’re an innovative family-owned company and pride ourselves on our ability to deliver exceptional results with creative solutions to enhance and support our partner’s capabilities. Our areas of expertise include Systems & Software Engineering, Information & Communications Technology, Synthetic Training & Simulation, Acquisition & Sustainment, and Project Support. We provide our partners with our core expertise in areas such as Mission Enabling Services, Information Dominance & Interoperability, Integrated Training Solutions, and Aerospace Acquisition & Sustainment Services. We’re a team of professional engineers, operators and technical specialists; and we value integrity, flexibility and professionalism.
What we have to offer
PAC provides you with the opportunity to work in a close-knit, innovative team environment and empowers you to make an impact whilst delivering capability for the Australian Defence Force. We offer growth and development opportunities and a work-life balance that enables our team to thrive. We’ll provide you with a flexible and supportive working environment, paid Parental and ADF Reserve leave, and access to our Novated Lease program.
Integrity is one of PAC’s core values and as such, we’re committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion. We’re proud to be a signatory of the Veterans Employment Commitment and Soldier On Pledge. PAC is an equal opportunity workplace. Employment decisions are based solely on the best person for the job and without regard to candidate status, background and/or any characteristics protected by laws and regulations.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for ICT Professionals in the Illawarra and Shoalhaven regions to support remote teams across Australia.
You’ll have the support of an established delivery team, but will still require advanced autonomy and decision-making skills. You’ll be someone who takes ownership, displays initiative, possesses a desire to solve problems and work collaboratively, and demonstrates a strong ethical conduct.
What you bring to the table
- You have experience in simple networking, possibly including the relevant tertiary qualification.
- You have system administrator experience, with training in relevant technology and systems.
- You may have some broad professional aviation experience, preferably in an operational environment.
- You’ve worked with COMSEC material, and classified systems (highly desirable).
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are willing to acquire presentation skills, if you don’t already have them.
- You hold a security clearance (highly desirable).
What your day will look like
- You’ll be working with a small close-knit team to provide front-line support to the operational community.
- You’ll be responsible for administering Mission Planning and datalink systems, with duties including but not limited to:
- Providing expert ICT guidance to the operational community;
- Providing Helpdesk support at various locations in Australia;
- Assisting with relocation and installation of equipment; and
- Provision of training on systems.
- You’ll be responsible for the development and maintenance of positive and effective relationships with all stakeholders.
- You will be required to undertake shift work on a rotating roster.
Due to the nature of this role we are only able to consider applicants for this position who are Australian citizens. You will be required to hold, or be eligible to hold, and maintain a security clearance as a condition of engagement.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.