April 27, 2021
Who we are
Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC) is an innovative, family-owned company — and we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver operationally-focused engineering and consulting services to Defence and Commercial partners across the aerospace industry. We’re a team of professional engineers, operational experts and technical specialists who value integrity, flexibility and professionalism.
What we have to offer
PAC provides the opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment and empowers employees to make an impact whilst delivering capability for the Australian Defence Force. We offer growth and development opportunities and a work-life balance that enables our team to thrive. All staff enjoy a flexible and supportive working environment, paid Parental and ADF Reserve leave, and access to our Novated Lease program.
Integrity is one of PAC’s core values and as such, we’re committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion.
We’re proud to be a signatory of the Veterans Employment Commitment and Soldier On Pledge. PAC is an equal opportunity workplace. Employment decisions are based solely on the best person for the job and without regard to candidate status, background and/or any characteristics protected by laws and regulations.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Business Support Officer to enable effective corporate operations across Australia. The role will be varied to support our dynamic work environment, and will include support to pricing development, contract administration, and recruitment activities. Importantly, you’ll be working directly for the Chief Executive Officer and have exposure to many facets of our growing business.
Our dream candidate is someone who:
- Values autonomy and naturally takes ownership
- Displays initiative and has exceptional attention to detail
- Is a natural communicator, demonstrating a desire to solve problems and work collaboratively
- Has a strong work ethic and is eager to advance their career
- Always displays integrity and professionalism
To qualify for this role, you must:
- Have a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent tertiary qualification.
- Have at least 5 years’ professional experience in Business Administration, Business Development, Program Analysis or equivalent in a professional environment – some of which:
- Must have been in a Defence environment.
- Must include proposal development, contract administration or both.
- Be extremely confident and effective using Microsoft Office products and Document Management Systems.
- Enjoy working in a small business environment with diverse requirements.
- Be highly organised and efficiency-minded with excellent time management skills.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hold, and have the ability to maintain, a Baseline security clearance.
- Have the ability to travel locally and nationally, when required.
Due to the nature of this role we are only able to consider applicants who hold, or are eligible to hold, and maintain a security clearance as a condition of engagement.