May 19, 2021
Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC) provides specialized services to enhance and support our partners’ capabilities. Drawing on the operational experience within our specialist team and a continual focus on speed to fleet, our areas of expertise include Systems & Software Engineering, Information & Communications Technology, Synthetic Training & Simulation, Acquisition & Sustainment, and Program & Project Support. We provide our partners with our core expertise in areas such as Mission Enabling Services, Information Superiority & Interoperability, Integrated Training Solutions, and Aerospace Acquisition & Sustainment Services. We are a team of professional engineers, operators and technical specialists; and we value integrity, flexibility and professionalism.
Would you like to expand your career within a small company and innovative team? PAC is seeking a F/A-18F and EA-18G Training System Test and Evaluation Manager to join our team.
About the Role
We are seeking an autonomous individual with displayed history of initiative, strong business acumen and ethical conduct. The F/A-18F and EA-18G Training System Test and Evaluation Manager will be located in the Dallas Fort Worth, TX area. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the upgrade, development, integration and test of the F/A-18F and EA-18G Tactical Operational Flight Trainers and Low Cost Trainers for the Royal Australian Air Force.
The role involves collaboration with Australia and US-based staff across different physical locations and multiple time zones and supports client tasks and objectives as well as corporate needs.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Generate system test plans and reports
- Manage Test Program execution
- Perform Test Director duties
- Support system testing and results analysis
- Manage customer input to requirements and functionality
- Support management of system deficiency reporting and tracking
- Training device fidelity management program support
- CONUS liaison for Program Management support
- Communications and negotiation. Provide suggestions for, and assist with maintenance of, communication plans for existing and new projects. Create, implement, and maintain communication plans that engage all stakeholders and improves project accomplishments.
- Quality Assurance – Ensure compliance with PAC Quality Management System (QMS) which conforms to the requirements of ISO9001:2015, and contribute to PAC Quality Objectives. In consultation with leadership, prepare and/or conduct performance and quality audits on relevant PAC contracts as required.
- Business Development – Assist with the acquisition of new contracts in PAC’s core capabilities and assist with developing new business opportunities into cohesive proposals and/or plans.
- Travel – Local, interstate and international travel in support of this position. Travel is expected up to 10% of the time.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or Science (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Aeronautical, Computers or similar)
- Test and Evaluation Qualification
- Simulator Evaluation Course (desirable)
Experience and Qualifications
- 5 years experience with F/A-18/EA-18G or other strike/fighter (or similar) aircraft or training systems
- 5 years experience in Test and Evaluation
- 5 years broad experience with military aviation
- Aerospace / aviation mission support systems and technologies
- Test and Evaluation
- Test and Evaluation Program Management
- Requirements development and capture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Self-starter who identifies and pursues opportunities, and works well as part of a team or independently.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 (desirable)
- Medical, Dental, Optical
- Life Insurance
- Simple IRA with matching
- Employee benefits and support program
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities for training, education and advancement
- Four weeks Annual Leave, six days Sick Leave and 10 paid holidays per annum.
Integrity is one of PAC’s core values and as such, we are committed to a culture of inclusivity. PAC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where employment decisions are made on the basis of merit and without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Due to the nature of this role we are only able to consider applicants for this position who are Australian or US citizens. Holding, or eligibility to obtain, and maintaining an NV1 or secret security clearance is a condition of employment in this role.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unsolicited applications from agencies will not be considered.