June 22, 2021
Who we are
Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC) is an innovative, family-owned company — and we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver operationally-focused engineering and consulting services to Defence and Commercial partners across the aerospace industry. We’re a team of professional engineers, operational experts and technical specialists who value integrity, flexibility and professionalism.
What we have to offer
PAC provides the opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment and empowers employees to make an impact whilst delivering capability for the Australian Defence Force. We offer growth and development opportunities and a work-life balance that enables our team to thrive. All staff enjoy a flexible and supportive working environment, paid Parental and ADF Reserve leave, and access to our Novated Lease program.
Integrity is one of PAC’s core values and as such, we’re committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion.
We’re proud to be a signatory of the Veterans Employment Commitment and Soldier On Pledge. PAC is an equal opportunity workplace. Employment decisions are based solely on the best person for the job and without regard to candidate status, background and/or any characteristics protected by laws and regulations.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Human Resources Manager for a 12-month Parental Leave Cover to ensure our continued and effective operations across Australia, and are open to full-time or part-time employment. The role will be varied to support our dynamic work environment, and will include compliance with Australian employment law, employee relations and managing the employee life cycle. Importantly, you’ll be working directly for the Chief Operating Officer and amongst a close-knit team of professionals within our growing business.
Our dream candidate is someone who:
- Values autonomy and naturally takes ownership.
- Displays initiative and has exceptional attention to detail.
- Is an effective communicator, demonstrating a knack for detail and efficiency, and a will to work collaboratively.
- Has a strong work ethic and always displays integrity and professionalism.
To qualify for this role, you must:
- Have a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent tertiary qualification in Human Resources.
- Have at least 5 years’ professional experience in Human Resources.
- Be confident and effective using Microsoft Office products and Document Management Systems.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly organised and efficiency-minded with excellent time management skills.
- Enjoy working in a small business environment with diverse requirements.
Part-time and full-time employment applications are welcome from Sydney, Canberra and Williamtown.
Due to the nature of this role we are only able to consider applicants who are Australian citizens or permanent residents as a condition of engagement.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.