August 12, 2021
We’re looking for a Finance Manager based in Sydney to enable our continued and effective operations across Australia. The role will be varied to support our dynamic work environment, and will include maintaining accounting records, monthly reconciliation, administering bi-monthly payroll, costing and rate development, financial reporting and preparing budgets. Importantly, you’ll be working directly under the Executive Leadership Team, supporting stakeholders at all levels within the organisation and amongst a close-knit team of professionals within our growing business.
Our dream candidate is someone who:
- Values autonomy and naturally takes ownership.
- Displays initiative and has exceptional attention to detail.
- Is an effective communicator and demonstrates a willingness to work collaboratively.
- Is able to multi-task and adjust to constantly changing priorities.
- Has a strong work ethic and always displays integrity and professionalism.
To qualify for this role, you must:
- Hold a tertiary qualification in Accounting or Finance.
- Have at least 5 years’ broad professional experience in Accounting and/or Finance, with previous roles such as Management Accountant and Financial Analyst.
- Have a sound understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Have working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Be experienced with financial management and job costing.
- Be proficient with finance software and administering payroll.
- Be confident and effective with using Microsoft Office products, with excellent Excel skills (and preferably have experience with Document Management Systems).
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly organised and efficiency-minded with excellent time management skills.
- Enjoy working in a small business environment with diverse requirements.
- Be able to comply with International Traffic of Arms Requirements.
Due to the nature of this role we are only able to consider applicants who are Australian citizens or permanent residents as a condition of engagement.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.