September 16, 2021
Who we are
Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC) is an innovative, family-owned company-we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver operationally-focused engineering and consulting services to Defence and Commercial partners across the aerospace industry. We’re a team of professional engineers, operational experts and technical specialists who value integrity, flexibility and professionalism.
What we have to offer
PAC provides the opportunity to work in a close-knit, collaborative team environment and empowers employees to make an impact whilst delivering capability for the Australian Defence Force. We offer growth and development opportunities and a work-life balance that enables our team to thrive. All staff enjoy a flexible and supportive working environment, paid parental leave and ADF Reserve leave, and access to our Novated Lease program.
Integrity is one of PAC’s core values and as such, we’re committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion.
We’re proud to be a signatory of the Veterans Employment Commitment and Soldier On Pledge. PAC is an equal opportunity workplace. Employment decisions are based solely on the best person for the job and without regard to candidate status, background and/or any characteristics protected by laws and regulations.
Who we’re looking for
We‘re looking for a creative Marketing and Communications Coordinator with a passion for conveying the right message to the right people. The Marketing and Communications Coordinator will be located at either our Sydney, Williamtown or Canberra offices and will support both our US and Australian teams. This individual will be responsible for the development and execution of PAC’s strategic communication plan. They will support PAC through the development of effective internal and external communications, including PAC company documentation and templates, newsletter, marketing materials, website and social media campaigns.
Our dream candidate is someone who:
- Displays initiative and has exceptional attention to detail.
- Is an effective communicator and demonstrates a willingness to work independently and as a team.
- Is able to be flexible and adjust to constantly changing priorities.
- Has a strong work ethic and always displays integrity and professionalism.
- Has experience managing a website, blog, and/or social media accounts such as LinkedIn.
- Has proven creative copywriting skills for job advertisements, website copy and social media postings.
To qualify for this role, you must:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in related field such as Communications, Public Relations or Marketing and/or equivalent experience
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Have exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with relevant stakeholders.
- Be experienced with creating, managing, and analysing online marketing campaigns.
- Be an intermediate user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Be highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Have a current Driver’s License, without significant limitation.
- Be able to travel if required – locally and nationally.
Due to the nature of this role we are only able to consider applicants who are Australian citizens or permanent residents for this position. You may be required to obtain a security clearance as a condition of engagement.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org