September 27, 2021
Who we are
Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC) is an innovative, family-owned company and we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver operationally-focused engineering and consulting services to Defence and Commercial partners across the Aerospace industry. We’re a team of professional engineers, operational experts and technical specialists who value integrity, flexibility and professionalism.
What we have to offer
PAC provides the opportunity to work in a close-knit, collaborative team environment and empowers employees to make an impact whilst delivering capability for the Australian Defence Force. We offer growth and development opportunities and a work-life balance that enables our team to thrive. All staff enjoy a flexible and supportive working environment, paid parental leave and ADF Reserve leave, and access to our Novated Lease program.
Integrity is one of PAC’s core values and as such, we’re committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion. We’re proud to be a signatory of the Veterans Employment Commitment and Soldier On Pledge. PAC is an equal opportunity workplace. Employment decisions are based solely on the best person for the job and without regard to candidate status, background and/or any characteristics protected by laws and regulations.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for experienced Training and Simulation Software Engineers to assist in programming and scenario development for upcoming Defence related opportunities. Applicants should be Melbourne based, and able to travel interstate for integration and test events as required.
What you bring to the table
- Experience in simulation software protocols, including DIS/HLA;
- Experience in developing HMI/GUI interfaces via Software Development Kits (SDK);
- MATLAB and C/C++ programming;
- Scenario development and threat modelling, including programming behaviors of Constructive entities using behavioral trees;
- Software integration and testing;
- Experienced in developing technical documentation including procedures, user guides and interface documents to support configuration management principles;
- You are able to work in an Export Controlled/ITAR environment, and hold (or be eligible to hold) a NV1 security clearance
If you’re interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.