November 9, 2021
Who we are
Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC) is an innovative, family-owned company and we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver operationally-focused engineering and consulting services to Defence and Commercial partners across the aerospace industry. We’re a team of professional engineers, operational experts and technical specialists who value integrity, flexibility, and professionalism.
What we have to offer
PAC provides you with the opportunity to work in a close-knit, innovative team environment and empowers you to make an impact whilst delivering capability for the Australian Defence Force. We offer growth and development opportunities and a work-life balance that enables our team to thrive. We’ll provide you with a flexible and supportive working environment, paid Parental and ADF Reserve leave, and access to our Novated Lease program.
Integrity is one of PAC’s core values and therefore, we’re committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion. We’re proud to be a signatory of the Veterans Employment Commitment and Soldier On Pledge. PAC is an equal opportunity workplace. Employment decisions are based solely on the best person for the job and without regard to candidate status, background or any characteristics protected by laws and regulations.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for Logistics Specialists in the Hunter Region to support an integral defence system at sites across Australia.
You’ll have the support of an established delivery team but will still require advanced autonomy and decision-making skills. You’ll be someone who takes ownership, displays initiative, possesses a desire to solve problems and work collaboratively, and demonstrates strong ethical conduct.
What you bring to the table
- You have experience in ADF Logistics including MILIS competencies and experience as an SCA holder (Essential)
- You have experience in Project Support, preferably in IT or Tactical Data Links (TDL) (Desirable)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project) (Essential)
- A current drivers licence without significant limitation (Essential)
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience with writing Logistics support plans. (Essential)
- You hold a minimum NV(1) Security Clearance
What your day will look like
- You’ll be working with a small close-knit team to provide front-line support to the operational community.
- You’ll be responsible for the logistics support of engineering, maintenance and operational activities, with duties including but not limited to:
- Maintaining required stock levels including procurement;
- Transferring required equipment to multiple sites around the country;
- Asset management and control;
- Advising the sustainment team on Logistics best practices.
- You’ll be responsible for the development and maintenance of positive and effective relationships with all stakeholders.
Due to the nature of this role we are only able to consider applicants for this position who are Australian citizens. You will be required to hold, or be eligible to hold, and maintain a security clearance as a condition of engagement.