February 7, 2022
We are pleased to announce the dates for our first Methods of Simulation Course in 2022. In a partnership between PAC and Fiji Airways, the five-day course will be held from 25 to 29 April in Fiji Airways’ brand new state-of-the-art aviation academy, in Nadi (Fiji).
Designed for chief pilots, test engineers, and facility managers, our course focuses on Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Part 60 requirements and the complexities of flight simulation, under the National Simulator Program (NSP), using a combination of classroom and hands-on learning.
The program provides an introduction to:
• The complexities of flight simulation
• Control loading/motion systems and visual systems
• International standards
• FAA Part 60
• Subjective Evaluation methods
• Data sources and validation
• Flight testing methods
• Twelve (12) hours of hands-on lab training in a Level D Simulator
Meet the instructor:
Mr Randy Banks brings 35 years of simulator experience as an FAA NSP engineer and FAA Academy instructor. Throughout his career, Mr Banks accomplished projects such as creating engineering repairs for damaged airframe structures and aircraft systems; designing computerized data tracking systems; improving quality assurance methods that resulted in superior product readiness during the qualification process; and qualifying over 100 simulators devices.
>>We have limited spots to guarantee that all students will have the best learning experience.
Prices are available upon request and include:
- Airport transfers
- Six (6) nights’ accommodation at Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa
- Daily shuttle to/from the academy/resort
- CONUS return flights aboard Fiji Airways