Pacific Aerospace Consulting (PAC) privacy practices apply solely to information gathered by this website when collecting, using, disclosing, securing and providing access to personal information. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures are in place to protect against the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information collection, use, and sharing
When browsing this site, our system may automatically record general information for the collation and analysis of website statistics. However, no attempt will be made to identify individual users or their browsing activities except, in the event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency exercises a warrant to inspect our service provider’s log files.
Your access to and control over information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for “HTTPS” at the beginning of the address of the webpage. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.